Suzanne Riche

Suzanne Riche
(Favourite vintage sun hat!)

About Me

Hi! Welcome to my 'live' blog (exciting!). I, Suzanne, have found a curious care and concern for many current world issues that I see on my T.V. and thought that - hello! - I should be doing something about them! So, here it is. I'm speaking up - you ought to give it a listen ;)

Friday, June 4, 2010

Hi! ...and Welcome to my Blog.



This is the introductory entry to my blog. Give it a go to get to know me and my cause! Thanks! Suzanne Riche xoxo

7 comments:

  1. YEAH SUZANNE!!! Can't wait for the forums!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Some are actors, and some are creators]

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and so it begins...
    Gay penguins u say...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baz Mother FatherJune 6, 2010 at 6:38 PM

    Suzanne jou lekker ding...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you feel about the fact that 3 out 4 people make up 75% of the population. This seems high to me. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  6. estelle@raptliving.comJune 8, 2010 at 2:12 AM

    Suzanne, my goodness! You are adorable! How do you feel about the Fifa F----ckers?..just some thoughts..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the wonderful responses to my first entry. You are all special and you all deserve answers! I fly to Africa this week to watch the first World Cup Fifa match in Cape Town on Friday evening. I will be sure to chat about that in an entry straight afterwards! An entry on the privacy (or lack thereof!) of Facebook and related news will go up either tomorrow or the following day.

    Thank you again to all my viewers, without whom this forum would not be possible.

    Love and Harmony.

    Suzanne R xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers